Gear, Supplies, and Services Provided
To help you plan for your float trip on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River, we’ve put together a list of some of the gear, supplies, and services we provide to guests:
- Orientation, 8:00 pm evening before trip begins at River 1 Sports.
- Experienced guides & guidance.
- We do all of the: camp chores, set up/tear down, cooking, dish washing, and raft navigating.
- Transportation to Boundary Creek (start).
- Transportation back to Stanley from Cache Bar (finish).
Gear and Supplies:
- 1 Large dry-bag for your personal gear (Space is limited, but if you bring everything on our recommended gear list, there will be room)
- 1 Small dry container for camera & other small items
- Sleeping bag with a 40°- 80° rating, and a good quality sleeping pad.
- Life jacket
- Oar rafts, paddle raft, 1-man inflatable kayaks (Depending upon water level & group size)
- Chairs, tables, tents
- Kitchen equipment and utensils
- Water purification system
- Abundance of good food
- Plenty of non-alcoholic beverages (pop, juice, etc.)
See the personal gear you need to bring on your trip.
We operate on the Boise, Challis, Salmon, and Payette National Forest and are members of the Idaho Outfitters and Guides Association. We are licensed through the Idaho Outfitters and Guides Licensing Board.
Call to Book Your Adventure
Or fill out the form below to get more information on a float trip.